First thing: Qur’an memorisation is not for lazy people.

An ustadh who was a hafidh (memoriser of the Qur’an) was once asked by our fellow brother, “What is the easy way of memorising the Qur’an?” The ustadh smiled to the asking brother and said, “There is NO easy way of memorising the Qur’an.”

Long Time No See..?

So the huffadh (pl. of hafidh) would tell you that Qur’an memorising is not for lazy people. And by experience I could also confirm this. I became slack in my repeat exercises, and slowly the ayats (verses) which I have remembered left my head. The many surahs (chapters) that I once memorised (some as usrah assignments), became only distantly familiar but couldn’t be recited by memory at all as I became lazy. You don’t do repeat exercises, you will lose your memorised ayats. It is as simple as that.

And this problem had started to bug our kids as well. Children can – surprisingly – memorise a lot. Since our kids are not attending any tahfidh (Qur’an memorisation school – they are essentially homeschooled) it is up to us the parents to plan and oversee their Qur’an programme (including Qur’an memorisation). We thought our eldest daughter Maryam have memorised a lot, but one day I did a thorough review with her and was surprised to find out that she actually could not recite well a lot of those surahs (which she had initially memorised). She forgot. Due to the fact we did not put up an effective programme for her to maintain her memorisation.

So here we had a group of homeschooling kids struggling to maintain their memorisation. And we also had one lazy father who had lost many surahs, once memorised.

So what should we do?

To cut the story short, yours truly did some research, including asking a few huffadh for guidance, and put up a simple Qur’an memorising programme for the kids (and for himself as well). It has been a few months, and it seems to work alhamdulillah. So this is what I wish to share in this post.

The Programme

I (and probably you also) had surahs which I remember well and those which are not-so-well. Logic tells us that we want to repeat rigorously those which are not-so-well until they stick well in our head. And experience will tell us also that those which we remember well, they still have to be repeated, otherwise we will eventually lose them.

So using an Excel spreadsheet I divide the surahs into three categories:

Cat 1 – Those which I remember well (I call them the ‘Good Ones’)

Cat 2 – Those which I have memorised but still can’t recite well by memory (I call them the ‘Not-So-Good Ones’)

Cat 3 – And those which I am in the process of memorising (I call them the ‘New Ones’)

(Note: I took ideas from this blog entry ‘How To Memorize The Qur’an And Not Forget It!‘ which has been very useful.)

For Cat 1, I will have to repeat them on a regular basis. I see you ask, how regular? From the few huffadh whom I consulted, basically there is no fixed duration. It depends on the individuals, and how well you can recite them. I summarise that many people would repeat all his memorised verses in a cycle ranging from one week, to 10 days, to even twice in a month. So rather than fixing a duration, I tend to go for some flexibility. If you don’t remember many surahs, you may want to repeat more frequently (also remember: the more frequent you repeat, the more you read every day, thus the more reward in sha Allah). For example, Hasan has memorised (i.e. in Cat 1) 30 short surahs, and I assign him a 5-day cycle in which he has to repeat all surahs. Maryam currently remembers about 50 surahs (including average-length ones) so a 7-day cycle seems to be about right for her.

For Cat 2, basically you just have to repeat them as frequent as you can. I use the suggestion from the blog above to repeat them every day, for at least 25 days. No magic number here, but it seems to work. After these days you seem to get a fairly good grasp on the surah, and you can move it to Cat 1.

New ayats which you are starting to memorise, park them under Cat 3. It’s totally up to you (and your capability) on how many new ayats you want to memorise in a day. Take note that if you have many not-so-good memorised surahs (i.e. Cat 2), you may want to focus on them rather than start memorising new ones.

Using Excel make dated plans or schedules, and print them out for reference at home. I even save a copy on the cloud so I can still refer to it even when I’m out of home (outstation in the nowhere zone of Sipitang, for example).

This is how our typical memorisation plan looks like:

hannah 2

We use the ‘Notes’ field to note down anything useful, for example which new ayats have been memorised on that day.

Updating The Plan

Next, I have to update the schedules. I update when I want to move a surah from Cat 3 to Cat 2 after I have completed memorising the surah. Or when moving a surah from Cat 2 to Cat 1 as I have perfected its memorisation. The idea is you want to add more and more surah into Cat 1 (and hopefully not removing them!).

Seems like some work (I told you it’s not for lazy people), but believe me it is much easier when you have a programme by which you can see progress. Another thing, my kids LOVE the tabled plans, they diligently refer to them, update them with pencil ticks (indicating they’ve completed the task for the day), and even remind a sibling should he/she does not complete his/her assignment for the day. And when the people around you recite the Qur’an you’d get that extra motivational push to do the same.

plans

How the plans look on our wall – three for the elder children and another for the father

So the lazy father gets his old ayats back in memory, and the kids also look forward to adding new memorised surahs in their ‘Good Ones’ category. We have just implemented this programme for about three months now, and Maryam has increased her number of Cat 1 surahs from 44 to 52. Hannah’s well-memorised surahs have increased from 24 to 33. Alhamdulillah, it worked for us.

(No I won’t tell you MY number of surahs)

So if you are like I was, who have lost memory of old ayats (read: become lazy) and doesn’t have a programme to implement, you may want to try this. And use it for the family also.

Maryam with the Qur'an on a tablet, with Hasan looking on

Maryam with the Qur’an on a tablet, with Hasan looking on

Those who memorise the Qur’an have a special position in Islam, as the Prophet (s) had shown to the Companions who were huffadh. So we hope to raise our family to emulate these special people by memorising the Qur’an, in sha Allah.

May Allah make it easy for you, and to Allah belongs all praises.

ukashah

PS 1: If you want a copy of the Excel file that we use for this programme, leave your contacts in the comment boxes below. The suggestions in this post are not copyrighted, I’d be happy if more people benefit from them.

PS 2: You want to take note that this is purely a programme to maintain the memorisation of the Qur’an, not to improve the reading or tajweed. Therefore, if your kids are still learning to recite with the proper tajweed, you still have to do proper recitation lesson for them. For example, Hasan (7 y.o.) and Hannah (9 y.o.) would each read (not memorise) at least a page from the mushaf with me (or with their mother) every day, on top of this memorisation programme.

238 thoughts on “How My Homeschooling Children (And Their Lazy Father) Maintain Their Qur’an Memorisation

1. abu

Assalamualaikum,

Tq for sharing this, appreciate if you could share the excel file. Tq.

Wa’alaikumussalam,

Bro Abu, the file has been sent. May you find it useful.

Wa’alaikumussalam Sdri,
        You have an email from me.🙂 Hope it helps.

1. Haziq

Assalamualaikum.
        Thanks for this brilliant post. I would appreciate it if you can send me the Excel for my reference.

Jazakallahu khairan kathiira

2. ukashah Post author

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Bro Haziq,
        I have sent you the Excel file. May it benefit you, in sha Allah.

1. barangmurahuk

salam sis. could you please forwardkan the excel file to my email add? jazakillahu khayr!🙂

Salam Sis,

You’ve got an email from me.

BTW, I’m not a sis. I’m a bro – I’m the lazy father.🙂

1. AFIQAH ZULKEPLI

Salam wbt. can u send the spreadsheet via my email? Jazakallah khair in advance.

2. ukashah Post author

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

No problem ukhti, it’s been sent to you. Barakallahu fiik.

2. zairah

Assalamualaikum,

Tq for sharing this, appreciate if you could share the excel file. Tq.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sister Zairah: You have been sent an email. Any feedback is most welcome.

3. ummulutfi

Assalamualaikum sis. MasyaAllah. This is sooo interesting. Memorising the Quran can be easy insyaAllah. Can i too have the copy of the excel file? Syukran🙂
    May Allah bless u and family.InsyaAllah

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Sis Ummu Lutfi,

I’ve sent the Excel file to your email. May you and your family benefit from it. I’d be grateful if you could give feedback how it works for your family, if you wish.

Barakallahu fiik.

Bro Akram (not sis🙂 )

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Of course you may. I’ve sent you the file in an email. Hope it helps. Barakallahu fiik.

1. ukashah Post author

You’re most welcome. I’ve sent you the Excel file should you want to have a look.

Thank you. I hope you find it beneficial. I have emailed you the Excel file.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

You’ve got an email from me. Hope it helps. Barakallahu fiik.

Salam ukhti,

I have sent you the file. Hope it works for you. Barakallahu fiik.

4. Ummu Zubayr

Assalamualaikum

Could you please email me the spreadsheet?
    Jazakillahu khayran

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

Of course. I’ve emailed it to you. I hope you find it useful. Barakallahu fiik.

5. Abu Fathi

Masya Allah! What a beautiful sharing. May I have the excel file too for my children and myself (a lazy father). Your kindness is highly appreciated.

1. ukashah Post author

Thank you for the kind words. Yes you may, it’s been sent. I would love to hear how it has worked for you and your kids later, if you want to share.

After this, you will be a bit less lazy like I am.🙂

Bro Razi,

File sent. Great idea! All the best for the app development. I’d be interested to try.

PS: Make it an Android app ok..🙂

6. Ummu Muhammad

Jazakallahu khairan kasiira for sharing a good tip to maintain our memorisation of Al Quranul karim esply with kids. May I have a copy of spreadsheet please so we might benefit from you. Jzkk

Assalamu’alaikum ukhti Ummu Muhammad,

File sent. I pray that Allah makes it easy for you and your kids. Barakallahu fiikum.

7. Farah Eliza

Assalamualaikum wrt.

May I get a copy of the spreadsheet please? Jazakallah khayr.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Of course ukhti, it has been sent to your email. All the best.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

Thank you for the interest, the file has been sent to your email. May Allah bless you and all the best.

8. ukashah Post author

Assalamu’alaikum,

Thanks to you lot who have visited and read this post. I feel quite humbled by the hits this post has received and the request for the Excel file I mentioned in the post.

To those whom I am yet to reply to, please bear for a while and in sha Allah I will send the emails today evening.

May Allah bless all of you.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah bro Farhan,

You’ve got an email. All the best.

9. nurul syifak ahmad

Please send me a copy of it. I have a daughter and a son.on top of it I want implement to my self.

Assalamu’alaikum ukhti,

The file has been sent in an email. I pray that Allah makes it easy for you and your children to learn His Words. Barak Allah fiikum.

10. Jamilah Hanum

Wonderful idea and plan Br. Ukashah. May I have a copy of the excel sheet. My daughter has just started her school and would love to inculcate the habit of memorizing qur’an everyday.

I have just started to make an effort to re-memorize back the surahs that have been forgotten. And today I stumble upon your page. Its a blessing from Allah to move on.

May Allah make it easy (very subjective right) for you and your family to be huffaz.

1. ukashah Post author

Of course you may, Sister. It’s been sent.

Thank you for the du’a. Similarly I pray that Allah bless you and your family, and make you among huffaz as well.

Salam,

Thanks for the interest. It’s been sent to you. All the best.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Ukhti Naseebah,

The Excel has been sent to your email. You may want to give it a try and all the best. Barakallahu fiik.

Salam Sister,

Thank you for the prayer. I pray success for you also. The file has been sent to you. All the best.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah bro Hafiz,

Email telah dihantar. Semoga Allah memberkati.

11. Afiqah Kamarudin

SubhanAllah, sir. Its indeed a good practise. May I have a copy of excel to? Jzkk.

1. ukashah Post author

Sister Afiqah, the file has been sent to you.🙂 I hope you find it useful.

12. umm Adam

Assalamualaikum warahmatullaah

I would like to request a copy of the excel file for the hifdh program.

Jazakumullaahu khair.

BarakAllaahu fikum.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

My pleasure, it has been sent to you. Hope you and your family find it useful. Barakallahu fiikum.

1. ukashah Post author

Of course you may, Kak Linda. It’s been sent. Hope you find it useful, barakallahu fiik.

Salam Sis Tahirah,

You have an email from me. Hope it works for you.🙂

13. Nadiah

Assalammualaikum,
    Can you send excel file to me?
    I appreciate so much.Hope Allah give rewards to u and family(“”,)

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sure, it’s been sent. Thank you for the du’a. I pray that Allah bless you also.

14. Sohana Sabir

Assalammualaikum
    I am having similar problem…
    1. No proper method of recall and review previously memorised surahs/ayahs
    2. Lapse in days spent memorising – loss of momentum a.k.a LAZY

I would appreciate if you could send me a copy, insyaallah I will share our progress.

May Allah grant you success in this life and the hereafter

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

What I suggested in the post is just a tool that may help. It depends largely on the discipline of the individuals. Find also (if you haven’t) other people who would do the same, having a positive bi’ah (environment) would help.

I’ve sent a copy of the Excel to you. Hope you find it useful. I would be grateful if you could share your progress, and suggest further improvement.

Barakallahu fiik.

Salam Sis Azni,

The file has been sent. I hope it works for you. Barakallahu fiik.

15. Mastura Mohammad Nasri

Assalammualaikum Im Mastura
    I am having similar problem…hehe
    1. No proper method of recall and review previously memorised surahs/ayahs
    2. Lapse in days spent memorising – loss of momentum a.k.a LAZY

May Allah grant you success in this life and the hereafte

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Sis Mastura,

Your comment sounds familiar.🙂 Well I guess it’s a common problem for most of us. Self-discipline, is what it all drills down to.

I’ve sent the Excel file to you. I’d be eager to know how it works for you.

Salam Sis Aina,

Of course, I’ve sent it. May Allah bless you and help you with your memorisation.🙂

16. Nur Hidayah

Assalamualaikum may i have the excel file please. Thank you. Jazakallahulkhair

Wa’alaikumussalam Sister Hidayah,

Yes you may. I’ve sent the file to you. Wa ‘iyyaak.

17. sarah

Assalaamualaikum wrt
    i’m interested to get a copy of the excel file .please email me .barakallahfek

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sister Sarah: I have sent you an email. Hope you find benefits in it. Barakallahu fiik.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Ukhti Ruqayyah,

You’ve got an email. Hope it helps.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Bro Majdi,

Yes I have sent you the email.

18. Umm Amir

Assalamualaikum, barakalaahu fiik for sharing this. I would like to try this, pls send me a copy of the spreadsheet, thank you.

Wa’alaikumussalam,

Email telah dihantar. Selamat mencuba.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sis Umm Amir, I’ve sent you a copy. Hope it works well for you.

19. zawani

Assalamualaikum wbt

can I have the copy of the table Sir?

jazakallah..

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Of course you may, I’ve sent you the file. Wa iyyakum.

Salam,
      File Excel telah dihantar melalui email Sdri. Moga bermanfaat.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Alhamdulillah thank you for the links. The system suggested looks more systematic with more guidance. While what I suggested may be more suitable for those needing some flexibilities (such as children not attending tahfidh and working adults), other people may find the site you suggested useful as well. Jazakallahu khaira.

1. ukashah Post author

Thank you. We have tried Qurantracker for our kids actually. It is a good system. The only thing was that it depends heavily on the Web and you have to log in every time you want to review and update. So I devised something simpler using Excel tables which can be printed out. I’m sure many people find Qurantracker useful also. Jazakallah khairan for sharing.🙂

20. aishah

Assalamualaikum..
    Thank you for the beautiful piece of sharing… may Allah be pleased with u and ur family. Could i have the excel sharing please? tq very much. My email eyeshargh@yahoo.com

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

You’re most welcome. I have shared the Excel with you. Alhamdulillah, I hope you find it beneficial. May Allah bless you and your family also.

21. Khairul anuar bin abdullah

Assalamu’alaikum brother,
    May i have the copy of the spreadsheet please,

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,
      Yes you may, it’s been sent. Barakallahu fiik.

22. Saiful

Assalaamu’alaikum

MashaAllah, good job. Would love to have the spreadsheet too. Jzkk.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Thank you, alhamdulillah. I have sent you the Excel file.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Yes of course. I have sent you an email. Hope it works well for you in sha Allah.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Of course. I have sent you an email. Happy trying. May Allah bless you.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Sdra Hafiz,

Email sent. Moga membantu. Afwan.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Ummu Safiyyah,

Yes of course, I have sent a copy to you. Barakallahu fiik.

23. sis bahiyah

Jazakallah….may Allah’s help n guidance will always be with you and your family in the effort to become huffaz… May I know at what age you start teaching your children to memorize…and pls kindly email me a copy of the spread sheet… Thank you, sir..

1. ukashah Post author

Thank you for the kind words.

As to your question on the starting age, I can’t point out an exact age as it depends on each child. In general we start teaching them using the Iqra’ method around 3 or 4 y.o., after which (the 6 books of Iqra’) they should be able to read slowly with guidance and here we can assign them to memorise already (which is around 5 or 6). Of course the memorisation of simple surahs can be started earlier (i.e. before they could read) as they could also memorise by sound. Anyway as mentioned, it depends on the capability of each child so it could be different.

Thank you again for dropping by. I have sent you the Excel. Any feedback is most welcome.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sure ukhti, it has been sent. Hope it helps.

24. hidayah

Assalamu’alaikum. Thanks for the wonderful share. Can you please send me a copy of the file. Thanks!

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Thank you ukhti for the kind words. I’ve sent the file to you. If it works for you then Alhamdulillah.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Most definitely, I have sent the file to you. Barakallahu fiik.

Salam,

Of course, I have sent it to you. Hope it helps and may Allah make it easy for you also.

25. aida

Assalamualaikum,
    Thank you so much for a wonderful share.
    Do u mind sharing the spreadsheet w me pls
    Tqvm

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti Aida,

Thank you. I have shared the Excel with you. May Allah make it easy for you and bless you always.

Salam Sis Suhana,

Yes of course. I’ve emailed it to you. Most welcome.

Salam Sdri Nurul,

File nya telah dihantar. Cara penggunaan spt dlm post blog saya, tapi kalau tak sure silakan tanya…

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

Alhamdulillah you liked it. Hope it helps. I have sent you the file.

26. Umm Hamzah

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Jazakallah khair for sharing this, appreciate if you could share the excel file.

Jzkk.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

I have sent you the Excel file. Hope it helps. Barakallahu fiik.

27. Hafiz

Assalamualaikum.. Jazakallah for the information. Very interesting. Can u share with me the excell too.. Moga Allah membalas dengan 1000 kebaikan untuk tuan.

Barakallah..

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Bro Hafiz,

File telah dihantar ya. Moga bermanfaat. Jazak Allah for the du’a.

28. Umm Abdillah

Assalamualaikum

Interesting ideas. Would love to implement with my children Inshaa Allah. Can I have a copy of the spreadsheet as well?

Baarakallahu feek.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Most certainly, I have sent you the file. Barakallahu fiik.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Ukhti,

Sama-sama, moga ia membantu. Saya dah hantar file tu ya.

Wa’alaikumussalam ya Ukhti,

Absolutely, I have sent you the file. May you benefit from it, in sha Allah…

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Absolutely ukhti, I have sent you an email. Barak Allah fiik.

29. Nasuha

Assalamualaikum,

Tq for sharing this, appreciate if you could share the excel file. Tq.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

I have emailed you the file. Hope you can benefit from it. Barak Allah fiik.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

I have sent it thru email to you. Hope it helps. Barakallahu fiik.🙂

Assalamu’alaikum Ukhti Ummu Iman,

Excel nya telah dihantar. Moga bermanfaat dan mendapat barakah.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Sent to you, sister. Hope it helps.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Surely. I have sent you the Excel file.

30. Aljo

Salaam akhi, jazakAllahu khayran for the post. Could u pls share the file with me.

Jzk. BarakAllahu feek.

Salam to you,
      I’ve sent you the file akhi. May it be beneficial to you.

Salam Sister Norin,
      Certainly. I have sent the file to you. Barakallahu fiik.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Of course, I’ve sent an email to you.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah ukhti,

I have sent you the Excel file. Hope it helps.🙂

Of course, Sister. I’ve sent you an email.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam Sister Nur,
      I’ve sent the file to you. Hope it helps..🙂

31. Hasan

Assalamualaikum. May Allah bless you. Appreciate if you could send me the copy of the excel you are using?

Would like to use it for my family too.

Jazakumullah khaira.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Bro Hasan: I have sent you an email. May you and your family find benefit in it.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

Most definitely Sister, I have sent it to you. May you find benefit in it, in sha Allah.

32. Sharifah Nadhirah Syed Noh

Could i pls have the link to the spread sheet as well.. Thank you.. This story inspires me to try. Jazakillah khair

Salam Ukhti Nadhirah,

Of course, I have sent you the file. All the best with your memorisation. Barakallahu fiik.

33. Fatimah mohamad adi

assalamualatkum warahmatullah,

Dear ummu maryam,

Glad to come across your article aka entry today. I’m searching such an effort to instill quran in my toddler and baby. Before i used lina karim’s method from the islamicparentingnetwork. Somehow alhmdulillah my toddler of 2.5yo can remember his hijaiyah card since 1.8yo. Now he’s start writing all those arabic alphabet and speak out loud.

Please, i like to have your excel file in this. It a pleasure to see out young generation start memorise quranic verses, thou thank you for entry and sharing.

Please email me for the file.

Wassalam,

Fatimah adi, selayang.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah wabarakatuh,

Thank you for your bit of sharing.

I’m not sure whether these tables are suitable for toddlers, in my opinion those ages could be for familiarising with sounds, and if you can, identifying letters. These tables are for building the discipline to memorise and review, which is suited for elder children.

In any case, I have sent you the spreadsheet by email. May it be of benefit to you and your family.

Barak Allah fiikum.

– Abu Maryam🙂

34. Hazirah

Assalamualaikum,

Can you please send me the spreadsheet as well?

Jzkk and may Allah reward you generously for this🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Sis Hazirah,

I’ve sent the Excel to you. May it help. Thanks for dropping by.🙂

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

I have sent you an email with the file. Sorry it took a while to reply. May Allah bless.

35. Amina

salam-jazakAllah for this post- it has been a easing as I have smiled problem of old Surahs needing brushing up and new and unable to make a practical schedule-based on your tips have made a chart for myself,however would be grateful if you can kindly send the excel file to me as well-may Allah reward you for all your effort and guide and protect our children -Ameen

Assalamu’alaikum Sister,

Thank you for your du’a, may Allah bless our efforts. I have emailed you the Excel file. Hope it helps.

36. Najat

Assalamualaikum,
    I’ve memorized nearly half the quran …..but have only few Good Ones
    i’ve been really sad and trying to find a way to finish memorizing the whole quran and to actually have them not forgotten.
    My plan In sha Allah is to finish before the end of this year as i have my finals for my last year of highschool in may 2016
    Reading this post gave the motivation i needed to not give up and i pray for you and your kids to finish memorizing soon In sha Allah

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah Sister,

Thank you for dropping by and for sharing your experience. That is indeed the aim for all of us – to memorise the whole Qur’an, but each of us has different challenges.

I pray to Allah that He facilitate our effort.

I have sent the Excel file to you, hope it helps.

Wa’alaikumussalam warahmatullah,

I have sent the Excel to your email. Sorry for the late response. Barakallahu fiik.