In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1. When the earth is shaken with its (final) earthquake.
2. And when the earth throws out its burdens,
3. And man will say: “What is the matter with it?”
4. That Day it will declare its information (about all what happened over it of good or evil).
5. Because your Lord has inspired it.
6. That Day mankind will proceed in scattered groups that they may be shown their deeds.
7. So whosoever does good equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.
8. And whosoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom (or a small ant), shall see it.